Flirting is all about closing the physical gap between you and another person, indicating that you want to approach him or inviting him to approach you. Moving closer is the key factor in showing someone you are interested. If you lean in while he’s talking to you it shows that you are listening and interested in what he’s saying, and that you are comfortable being physically close to him. If you are sitting back with your arms crossed, looking over his shoulder while he’s speaking to you, he’ll think you don’t care. So be a flirt, because flirting, when done correctly, is incredibly sexy. Tease your man, let him know that you are interested in him physically. Focus on flirting first, and when you are both comfortable and ready, intimacy will come naturally and be more enjoyable for both of you. When you’re flirting with a guy, whether it is on a date or just in a bar or at a party, here are some important tips to remember:
5 Do’s in Flirting
1. Smile. Nothing lets a person know you’re picking up what they’re putting down better than a smile. If you’re happy, he’s happy!
2. Make eye contact. Making and maintaining eye contact shows a guy you’re focused, confident, and interested in what he is saying and doing. The eyes tell all.
3. Flatter. There’s no clearer indication that you have a romantic interest in someone than a compliment.
4. Take charge. Take the conversation where you want it to go. If you expect him to call, give him your number. If you want to call him, ask for his.
5. Act gracefully. If he’s unavailable or uninterested, maintain your poise and just pretend you never started flirting in the first place.
5 Dont’s in Flirting
1. Don’t make it too obvious. Be subtle, but get your point across. You don’t have to be over-the-top; subtle indications are the most effective way to let him know that you’re attracted and interested.
2. Don’t stare. It’s important to let the person know you’re interested, but it’s equally important not to make him uncomfortable.
3. Don’t overdo it. A simple compliment will advance your efforts much further than a fabricated pickup line.
4. Don’t flirt with others simultaneously. It will confuse a man and bewilder him if you’re flirting with him and others at the same time. Keep your eyes on the prize.
5. Don’t feign interest. For men, flirting is often realised in hindsight. If you flirt and then act uninterested, he won’t pursue you. Keep your signals consistent.