- Enable the essential site features and value-added support services on our website;
- Improve the performance and usability of our website;
- Personalise content and ads;
- Provide social media features;
- Analyse site behaviour and website traffic;
- Build an aggregated profile of the visitors on our website;
- Advertise our promotions, value-added products and services to our clients.
The policy supports Ideal Introductions need to collect information and the right of the individual to privacy. It ensures that Ideal Introductions can collect personal information necessary for its services and functions, while recognising the right of individuals to have their information handled in ways that they would reasonably expect and in ways that protect the privacy of their personal their information.
Personal information is collected and used by the team at Ideal Introductions for the following purposes:
- to provide introduction services
- to investigate incidents when clients are in breach of Ideals Terms and Conditions
- provide follow up information and feedback
- provide individuals with up to date information about services and newsletters
- communication between Ideal Introductions and the individual
- defend any legal claims against the service, or its employees
Ideal Introductions sets out how we will use your personal information and explains:
- why the information is collected and how it will be handled
- what this information is used for
- how this information will be disclosed
- how this information will be stored
- how we treat sensitive information
- allow people to access their own personal information and make corrections if necessary.
- how you can contact Ideal Introductions
Please review this policy periodically as we hold the right to amend and review the policy from time to time to keep up to date with new laws, legislation and changes to business operations.
Ideal introductions will collect demographic information with the individuals consent such as name, age, address and contact details through the website or over the phone. However, majority of information collected will be during consultations. The information taken can include payment details, such as credit card information, which are to be kept on file for payments in accordance with the Introductions Agency Act. This information is to be collected and used within the office to best provide an introductions service. As per the Introductions Agency act Part 4 (Section 36) (a) to provide an introduction service under an agreement between the agent and the client; or (b) a purpose that the person giving the information has agreed to in writing; or (c) a purpose related to the administration or enforcement of this Act.
Personal information will be protected against misuse, modification, unauthorised access, loss and encryption of credit card details.
Phone: 07 3220 0171